Thursday 28 August 2014

Throwback Thursday Pirate Party

Joining up with The Teacher's Desk 6 for Throwback Thursday


Way back in May of this year, I talked about a book I was working on with a pirate theme written especially for the special needs children who needed practice in reading and learning their colour words.  I stated that it would be soon available on TpT but of course other things have happened and so this Throwback actually made me finish my description and submit it so if you want to go and get a copy it is now available from my store.





If you want to read the original post please click below.


And finally if you want to grab the lesson plans I used when I wrote the book please click on these pirates!





I would greatly appreciate any feedback on any of these resources or if you have any questions regarding either this post or my Throwback one please don't hesitate to ask :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment