Sunday 8 February 2015

Sunday Scoop

The Teaching Trio are hosting their Sunday Scoop so come along and join in the fun!






































Fractions seem to keep cropping up at the moment and knowing how difficult some children find them I thought I would try to create a helpful resource aimed specifically at boys.

I am so happy to get back to dog walking and enjoying the beautiful countryside so I MUST continue to make time for this three times a week!!

This cold weather means this door curtain HAS to be made (at least I actually found the material this week) and hung up.  I was going to help my husband put up the curtain pole we'd been given this weekend but unfortunately there is a crucial piece missing!!  So now I have to find a spare piece or get a new curtain pole set.

I am hoping to continue my daily blog post this week as well as look ahead to the A to Z Challenge and get ahead of the game.

Finally, I am happy to have a go at using my new cooker - which has the amazing feature of an oven door that stays on instead of falls off - to bake a cake which I haven't done in a very long time and will be trying out a lemon drizzle recipe  - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment