Sunday 29 March 2015

Getting Ready for the A to Z Challenge

I'm getting really excited about the A to Z Challenge as well as a little nervous.  I know how much time can fly by when you are hopping all over other people's blogs and I also want to write blog posts that others will want to read and get something from - so I know challenge is the operative word.

At the same time, I also know that there are a whole host of supportive people out there and some of them will become special friends during and after the challenge as happened last year.  It's finding those links to others (who before the advent of the internet you would never have had the chance to make contact with) that is so wonderful about blogging.

Unfortunately, I forgot to find out when the A to Z Reveal was due to take place and it appears it was last week so I missed signing up for that.  However, this year I have decided to combine special needs education with a craft twist as I am doing more of these types of activities now in my everyday life.

Hoping everyone else who has signed up is looking forward to the challenge and can't wait to find new blogs out there who will inspire me in my life :-)

6 comments:

  1. It is very important to remember that the A to Z is Fun so enjoy it as much as possible and visit as many or as few blogs as you can deal with. I always write posts in advance now or I would never get to any blogs to say hello, and I am now lucky enough to only have two left to do.

    I'm sure you will get plenty of new visitors so good luck and I hope it goes well.

    Rob Z Tobor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your words of wisdom, Sir Rob. It was very kind of you to stop by as I know how hard the team all work getting the challenge ready so a heartfelt thank you :)

      Delete
  2. It's a year since we met Tempi :) :) I made some lovely friends during the A to Z and I'm looking forward to reading some new ones. But I'm not taking part this year, so I'll be able to enjoy the posts without stressing. Next year hopefully.... Your theme sounds great. Good luck with it and have fun.
    Fil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very grateful to the A to Z Challenge for bringing us together, Fil and I look forward to hearing from you when you have time. I am sure you will signpost other new bloggers you meet during April that have inspiring stories and themes and I hope to do likewise so a wealth of new talent and possible friends await - hurray!!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you commented on my blog and invited me over to yours. Your blog is just right up my alley and I look forward to being a follower!

    www.freezerburned-suddenlysusan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan for your encouraging words. It's good when we can grow our blogs and have a meeting of minds and interests :)

      Delete