Tuesday 25 October 2016

Thank you, Angela!

Angela (over at The Teacher's Desk 6) is one of those teachers who is always coming up with great lesson plans and resources for her students but she also helps other teachers by finding out about really useful teaching and techy stuff and sharing it on her blog.

One such really useful blog post by her this week led me to create my own animated banner below for my TpT store.
I've been admiring the other super teacher stores that have them and once again thinking "how do some of these people do it they must spend a fortune on all the latest gadgetry?"  But NO - as Angela told me it was something I'd be able to do for myself and for FREE if I followed the detailed instructions provided by Sarah Griffin - whose site Angela linked to.

This has meant I have used photobucket and bitly to make this animated banner and post it correctly on to the TpT site - creating a gif and shortened urls and both of these things are completely new to me so I have learnt a lot but I am really pleased with the end result and I think with a bit more practice I will succeed in getting things just right :)  But for now I just want to say a big thank you to Angela.  If any of you teachers/home educators don't know about her then go check out her blog by clicking on the button below!


No comments:

Post a Comment