Sunday, 16 April 2017

M is for Maddening, Melancholic Misgivings


Mindfulness meandering
moves maddening, melancholic, misgivings
Marching them away and leaving peace.


As I am also now a "teacher" of Nordic walking, I thought I should include something in my A-Z to reflect this and half way through seems an appropriate time to do just that.  It's been lovely learning that just by walking outdoors that this is helping so many people not just physically but in their mental well-being too :)

How do you chase your demons away?  Does being outdoors give you that feel good factor too? Leave me a comment below because you know I'd love to know :)

4 comments:

  1. Walking is a good way. Also drawing works, for me, and writing letters.
    -----
    Eva - Mail Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Senco - walking is definitely a good way to blow the cobwebs off ... and give the brain a clear out and let beautiful nature get a look in - and then that different perspective on life returns ... cheers Hilary

    http://positiveletters.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/n-is-for-notable-rare-breeds-natives.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a favorite place to walk along a river with tall trees. I haven't been for awhile, but I should return soon, because I feel peaceful when I go. Sometimes I sit by the side of the water and watch the dragon flies mate, or dig holes in the sand. I miss my peaceful nature place.

    ReplyDelete